Simple and secure enterprise content management
A secure application which lets you keep full control of your data
A tried and trusted tool that is low maintenance for IT teams
Save your IT team hours; let admins take care of license and template administration
A secure solution you can trust
Leading financial firms trust UpSlide thanks to our stringent security measures.
- We perform a security audit of our code before every release
- We use automated and manual testing to ensure each version meets strict quality and security standards
- We integrate vulnerability management tightly within our development processes
Your data belongs to you. Always.
UpSlide integrates within your infrastructure, enabling you to keep full control of it. Your access rights, your content storage, your environment.
Even if you choose to use a cloud source for your library content, we still have zero visibility of your data.
System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2
UpSlide’s SOC 2 information security audit reflects our commitment to the highest standards of security, availability, processing integrity and confidentiality.
Pain-free document management
Save your IT team time by:
- Allowing your administrators to manage licenses and content without IT intervention
- Enabling auto-update, so users can quickly benefit from new features, without a new version being deployed
- Using license provisioning, so new users are automatically assigned a license with the appropriate content rights
Expert support at every step
Our in-house project managers and technical and change management specialists will:
“UpSlide’s support function has been so helpful – they respond within the day and the query will be raised to their development team for any further solutions required. That behind-the-scenes service from UpSlide is a great part of their offering.”
“The UpSlide application is very reliable. It sets a high bar for other applications.”
Application Team, UniCredit
“The support team is phenomenal – they provide solutions to our queries in a fast, intuitive manner to ensure that we do not face disruptions to our work.”
Operations Manager, Valuation & Advisory Services